Friday 8 July 2011

Grazia - Is this the most dangerous woman in America?

The article is a general overview of the policies and history of the new Republican Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann.

I found it to be witty and funny whilst still keeping a professional tone and staying informative and I belive that many good points are made about the right wing politician that raise serious questions about her credentials. In the article, the writer express's his or her opinion throughout quite subtly, so the piece stays fairly un-biased and fairly neutral, so it will still appeal to many right wing supporting people as well as the more obvious liberal readers.

I also found it surprising to find a political story in 'Grazia' as I belived it to be a mainly fashion and gossip based magazine, but I now see it is much more varied and diverse and I belive that it could potentially attract a large selection of readers with differant interest's.

No comments: